Wise Warren Buffett 30 Best Quotes on Success



Warren Buffett is the 3rd richest man in the world;
Buffett’s net worth as of 2018 is $86.3 billion. Warren has climbed to the top through his company Berkshire Hathaway and has been working on his dream ever since he was a teenager. His company is over 60 years old!
It’s safe to say Warren Buffett knows a thing or two about business, investing and success; therefore I’ve created this list of the best Warren Buffett quotes on success.
Check them out below and leave a comment at the bottom of the page on which quotes really made an impact!

30 Wise Warren Buffett Quotes

1. “After all, you only find out who is swimming naked when the tide goes out.” – Warren Buffett
2. “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.” – Warren Buffett
3. “I insist on a lot of time being spent, almost every day, to just sit and think. That is very uncommon in American business. I read and think. So I do more reading and thinking and make fewer impulse decisions than most people in the business. I do it because I like this kind of life.” – Warren Buffett
4. “Your premium brand had better be delivering something wonderful, or it’s not going to get the business.” – Warren Buffett
5. “When forced to choose, I will not trade even a night’s sleep for the chance of extra profits.” – Warren Buffett
6. “If you’re in the luckiest 1 percent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 percent.” – Warren Buffett
7. “You can’t make a good deal with a bad person.” – Warren Buffett
8. “I think you are out of your mind if you keep taking jobs that you don’t like because you think it will look good on your resume. Isn’t that a little like saving up sex for your old age?” – Warren Buffett

9th of 30 Warren Buffett Quotes

9. “Never invest in a business you cannot understand.” – Warren Buffett

10. “No matter how great the talent or efforts, some things just take time. You can’t produce a baby in one month by getting nine women pregnant.” – Warren Buffett
11. “Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.” – Warren Buffett
12. “I really like my life. I’ve arranged my life so that I can do what I want.” – Warren Buffett
13. “If you don’t feel comfortable owning something for 10 years, then don’t own it for 10 minutes.” – Warren Buffett
14. “Never give up searching for the job that you’re passionate about. Try to find the job you’d have if you were independently rich. Forget about the pay. When you’re associating with the people that you love, doing what you love, it doesn’t get any better than that.” – Warren Buffett
15. “The first rule is not to lose. The second rule is not to forget the first rule.” – Warren Buffett
16. “I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.” – Warren Buffett
17. “The most important thing to do if you find yourself in a hole is to stop digging.” – Warren Buffett

18th of 30 Warren Buffett Quotes

18. “Money is not everything. Make sure you earn a lot before speaking such nonsense.” – Warren Buffett

19. “It is not necessary to do extraordinary things to get extraordinary results.” – Warren Buffett
20. “You only have to do very few things right in your life so long as you don’t do too many things wrong.” – Warren Buffett
21. “You ought to be able to explain why you’re taking the job you’re taking, why you’re making the investment you’re making, or whatever it may be. And if it can’t stand applying pencil to paper, you’d better think it through some more. And if you can’t write an intelligent answer to those questions, don’t do it.” – Warren Buffett
22. “I always knew I was going to be rich. I don’t think I ever doubted it for a minute.” – Warren Buffett
23. “I don’t measure my life by the money I’ve made. Other people might, but I certainly don’t.” – Warren Buffett
24. “Risk comes from not knowing what you’re doing.” – Warren Buffett

25th of 30 Warren Buffett Quotes

25. “Wall Street is the only place that people ride to in a Rolls Royce to get advice from those who take the subway.” – Warren Buffett

26. “It’s far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price.” – Warren Buffett
27. “Honesty is a very expensive gift, Don’t expect it from cheap people.” – Warren Buffett
28. “It’s better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours and you’ll drift in that direction.” – Warren Buffett
29. “I’ve seen more people fail because of liquor and leverage — leverage being borrowed money. You really don’t need leverage in this world much. If you’re smart, you’re going to make a lot of money without borrowing.” – Warren Buffett
30. “I’ve seen more people fail because of liquor and leverage — leverage being borrowed money. You really don’t need leverage in this world much. If you’re smart, you’re going to make a lot of money without borrowing.” – Warren Buffett

Powered by Blogger.

My Instagram