21 Motivating Kid Ink Quotes On Forgetting the Past

We’re keeping the hip hop quote collections rolling with this awesome collection of Kid Ink quotes.
Kid Ink is a successful rapper and hip hop artist, with some very inspiring and motivational songs. What’s your favorite Kid Ink song?
Check the Kid Ink quotes out below and as always don’t forget to share them on social media.

21 Motivating Kid Ink Quotes

1. “I swear I walk with God, but the devil keeps following.” – Kid Ink
2. “I don’t regret my past. I just regret the time I’ve wasted on the wrong people.” – Kid Ink
3. “You gotta f*** up before you get s*** right.” – Kid Ink
4. “Forget the risk and take the fall. If it’s what you want, then it’s worth the fall.” – Kid Ink
5. “You can tell ’em that I’ve been from hell and back.” – Kid Ink
6. “I don’t know about you but I’m living in the moment. You can hate if you want, but I’ ma keep it rolling.” – Kid Ink

7th of 21 Kid Ink Quotes

7. “Being positive doesn’t mean ignoring the negative. Being positive means overcoming the negative.” – Kid Ink
8. “I try to be true to myself yet still at the same time look at comments and look at what the fans have to say and kind of put it in perspective. I’m never someone whose not open for opinion, I’m always just down to make it work and see how we can do things but at the end of the day I always want to make sure it represents me. It’s really about just being humble and not selling yourself on being there already.” – Kid Ink
9. “Don’t be distracted by doubters.” – Kid Ink
10. “What doesn’t kill me can only make me stronger.” – Kid Ink
11. “I’m always thinking of ideas and sounds. I am waiting for something new and dope to inspire me.” – Kid Ink
12. “To be comfortable in your skin was the biggest topic for me because I’m somebody who’s always judged just by how I look. I wanted to get the message across that you don’t have to hide or be glamorous, just be you.” – Kid Ink
13. “I’ve seen people who don’t have deals get features from people that labels can’t even get features from because you gotta show face and be in-tune with these guys who still have that independent mindset as far how you hustle yourself. Because they only really care at the end of the day about the dollars.” – Kid Ink

14th of 21 Kid Ink Quotes

14. “I don’t wear a tie, but they say I live a boss life.” – Kid Ink
15. “On the real, no lie. I don’t know what it is, but you just my type.” – Kid Ink
16. “It’s better to speak your mind and tell the truth than to stay silent and lie to yourself.” – Kid Ink
17. These haters hating so much, I just had to say thank you for the motivation.” – Kid Ink
18. “Treat me like a joke, and I’ll leave you like it’s funny.” – Kid Ink
19. “Got to live every night like it’s the end of my life.” – Kid Ink
20. “So high, ain’t know where to land.” – Kid Ink
21. “Dreaming about a moment that’ll change my life, don’t wanna wake up, turn off the lights.” – Kid Ink

Summary

Thanks for checking out the article guys. Who’s the next hip hop artist you want us to feature on the site? let us know if you have any suggestions.
Powered by Blogger.

My Instagram